Tasteful and elegant, enjoy these premium features with your i-lift
- To ensure the quality and reliability of every lift we manufacture, the door locks, printed circuit boards, hydraulic pumps and rams are rigorously tested in-house before they leave our factory.
- The i-lift is fitted with toughened and laminated glass, not cheap plastic.
- The lift uses bespoke electronic control systems.
- Each lift is fully tested when the installation is complete, following which, a test certificate is issued which supports the 1-year warranty.
- Customise with many feature and finish options.
- Fire protection between the upper and lower floors, whether the lift is parked upstairs or downstairs, to the requirements of BS5900:2012
- Pressure sensitive safety surfaces stop the lift if obstructed from above or below.
- Battery backup allows you to return to the ground floor in safety in the event of a power failure.
- Dimmed down-lighting in lift cabin which will light up a darkened room when travelling from one floor to the next.
- Load capacity of 250kg (39 stone)
The i-lift won’t disturb your neighbours.
Shh. When the rest of the house is sleeping, you don’t want to wake everyone up with a domestic elevator that sounds as though its steam powered. Happily, the i-lift is whisper quiet and glides gently between floors, so inside or outside your home, no one is disturbed.
Safe for little ones or furry friends?
The i-lift has an important role in your house, but that doesn’t stop little ones seeing them as a brilliant source of entertainment. So, whilst you can take them for a ride in your lift whenever you like, you can also keep it locked with the use of a simple handheld radio-controlled fob when you’re not around, so everyone stays safe.
Not only this, if a certain furry friend has chosen to fall asleep under the lifts landing point, clever sensors will detect this and stop safely.
Easy to use.
The i-lift is simple to use and has the option of wireless remote controls to call the lift to you – so there’s no need to stand and wait for it.
Made for two?
The i-lift is designed for two people so you can travel together if you wish. Or enjoy a roomy ride alone.
How long will it take to install my i-lift?
Usually, we’re done in 2 days. More complex projects can take up to 5 days. You won’t usually need to move out while we’re working, we’ll clean up after ourselves and show you how to use your new home lift before we leave you.
Before every installation we’ll complete a survey to make sure that the i-lift is suitable for your home. Occasionally, we may need to carry out some additional building or strengthening work. If that is the case in your home, we will let you know what is required, how much it will cost and how long it will take. By asking us for a quote you are not committing to anything, so you can explore your options fully before giving us the go ahead.
Why Great British Homelifts?
Manufacturing founder members of LEIA (Lifts & Escalator Industry Association), Quality Assured to ISO 9001 and members of BHTA (British Health Trades Association). You can’t get more peace of mind when purchasing the i-lift.
Our products are manufactured to the highest of standards, providing fire and smoke protection and fulfilling the requirements of BS5900:2012 fully or where applicable depending on the product.
Perhaps most importantly, our customers choose us because we don’t simply follow the best industry standards; since 1979 our manufacturers have been at the forefront of defining them.