Designed for ease of use, practicality, space efficiency and comfort. You can access your bathroom and bedroom safely and take everyday items upstairs with you.
Have you ever thought, why should you move to a ground floor flat or bungalow, when you can stay in your home with friends and family living close by?
The A-lift offers you a choice between three different models: Compact, Standard and Longer Wider.
The Compact model is ideal when you are looking for a simple, space-saving solution for getting up and down the stairs in your home. It is an affordable and versatile alternative to a stairlift.
The Standard model features a slightly larger car, with enough space to accommodate a wheelchair user, with easy access and egress, and the option of a powered door.
The Longer Wider model can accommodate a wheelchair user and an acquaintance. It has the same features and options as the Standard model.
There are many optional finishes available so you can customise the lift to suit your home perfectly.
- No lift shaft required – disruption to your home is minimal.
- Stylish and versatile solution – for easy access upstairs.
- Tiny footprint – maximising living space.
- Reliable and very smooth lift function.
- Many safety features – latest technology.
- Quick and hassle free installation.
- Wheelchair models available.
- Warranty cover – up to 5 years cover.
- Designed & manufactured in the UK.
We believe the safety of you and your family is our priority. All essential safety features come with the a-lift as standard.
The lift has pressure sensitive safety surfaces, which stop it gently if it meets an obstruction above or below it. If there is a power failure, the lift’s battery back-up system will take the user safely back to the ground floor.
Fire safety is an important consideration. The a-lift maintains fire and smoke protection between the floors, whether it is parked upstairs or downstairs and complies with BS5900:2012
Installation of the A-lift is quick and simple. The lift does not require a shaft, so the disruption to your home is minimal.
We can carry out all the necessary preparatory works and manage the full installation hassle free. This takes less than two days.
- Powered door
- Door open button on the external side of the lift cabin
- Easy to use adjustable wireless cabin controls
- Gloss white exterior and interior trims
- Full height glazed door
- Glass vision side panels
- Light grey carpet covered interior panels
- Four dimmable LED lights
- Charcoal carpeted floor
- Wireless call stations on both landings
- Wireless smoke/heat alarm
- Emergency lowering system
- 325kg (51 stone) capacity
- 1 year warranty
- Upholstered fold up seat
- Joystick cabin control
- Hand-held remote control
- Radio isolation fob
- LED cabin side lighting
- Choice of carpet
- Wood effect flooring
- Hand-held remote control
- Cabin exterior in alternative RAL colour